ALVA TEATREE for Horses
AlvaTeaTree Shampoo for horses
AlvaTeaTree Shampoo is a gentle and effective horse insect repellent that thoroughly washes the coat, soothes the skin and conditions as it cleans. The natural tea tree oil is natural antibacterial properties and has been used for centuries as a treatment for cuts and grazes - so soothe, clean and treat the skin as you wash!
- Super cleaning power
- First step to lustrous coat
- Antibacterial properties
- Effective on cuts and grazes
- Soothes the skin
- Conditions the coat
- Effective for repelling mites
- Effective at repelling infesting organisms
- Promotes a healthy, lustrous coat
- Super stain remover
- Reduces stable stains
Use a liberal amount and massage into the skin to remove all dirt, debris and cleanse your horse, then rinse thoroughly. You may find you need a little more on your first wash but try much less next time! To maintain a clean coat apply AlvaSparkle to seal and condition the horse's coat and prevent dust and dirt from penetrating
- Pharmaceutical grade, high quality Tea Tree Oil
- AlvaFlea - biting insect repellent - once the coat is dry after shampooing, soak with AlvaFlea
- AlvaSheen - seals the coat and prevents dust and dirt sticking to beautiful clean coat!
- AlvaGleam - for the ultimate glossy coat finish
- AlvaSparkle - for conditioned mane, tail and feathers
- AlvaSweet - for sweetitch control
The tea tree oil in this shampoo is pleasant whilst bathing and acts as a deterrent to fleas, leaves the coat smooth, clean and smelling lovely.